24th International Symposium and Exhibition INNOVATION 2017
Summary and Conclusions of the INNOVATION 2017
The Event was organized by the Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship CR in cooperation with the Committee of National Economy, Agriculture and Transport of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, and domestic and foreign members and partners of the AIE CR
This year's 24th edition of the INNOVATION 2017 - the Week of Research, Development and Innovation in the Czech Republic was held in Prague from December 5 till December 8, 2017. Particular parts of the INNOVATION 2017 programme and follow-up meetings and discussions were attended by 257 participants. The Exhibition, in which took part 28 exhibitors, was visited individually by 230 people.
The first day of the INNOVATION event, on Tuesday December 5, 2017, was started by the Plenary session. This was followed by a presentation and passing of the award of the seven successful innovation products entered into competition of the Innovation Award for the Year 2017. The agenda of the first day was concluded by the session of the bodies of the Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship of the Czech Republic.
The second day of the INNOVATION 2017 event on December 6, 2017 the session The right in the business in the digital age was organised (see website: www.een.cz).
The third day of the INNOVATION 2017 event on December 7, 2017 the session International cooperation in R&D&I - EUREKA and Eurostars programme was held. In the afternoon in frame of activities of the International Innovation Centre a meeting with delegation of Russia was prepared. Finally in the evening on occasion of the 7th edition of VISIONARIES 2017 the award ceremony was organised (see website: www.czechinno.cz).
During the INNOVATION 2017 a series of meetings with domestic and foreign partners were held to assess the existing cooperation of AIE CR within the System of Innovative Entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic, and setting tasks for the next period. An example is the negotiation with the delegation of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic and the meeting of the Technological Profile CR project team.
Detailed information about each day of the Symposium agenda, the Exhibition part, and the final results of the 22nd annual competition of the Innovation Award for the Year 2017, including photo galleries, are available on website www.aipcr.cz
- Organise the 25th International Symposium and Exhibition INNOVATION 2018, within the Week of Research, Development and Innovation in the Czech Republic, in Prague and other places of the Czech Republic in December 4 - 7, 2018, and the 23rd annual competition for the Innovation Award of the Year 2018:
* Within the Symposium programme to include current information about ongoing Czech Operational Programmes, achieved results in the area of R&D&I at home and abroad, and at meeting of innovative companies handing awards within the 23rd annual competition for the Innovation Award of the Year 2018.
* In the electronic exhibition part (Catalogue of exhibitors on website www.aipcr.cz as a part of the Innovation 2018) to present innovative products and especially the results of selected national and international projects in the field of R&D&I.
* Within the 23rd annual competition for the Innovation Award for the Year 2018 the focus should be aimed on project results of national and international industrial R&D&I programmes; to publish the brochure Innovation Award for the Year 2018.
- Include innovative product (products, processes and services) among the results of R&D&I with the corresponding scores.
- Further improve the System of Innovative Entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic (to resolve the conditions of the CTU in Prague and to make the lectures on SIE in the Czech Republic with members of the AIE CR).
- Continue to ensure the Technological profile CR (www.techprofil.cz) and to prepare project support in next period.
- Provide activities and projects of AIE CR in 2018.
- In the journal Innovative Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer to continue publishing the newest information on innovative entrepreneurship and technology transfer at home and in abroad.
In Prague in December 13, 2017
Prepared by: P. Švejda, I. Němečková